Ways to contribute to our Church
Please note: Payments from parishioners are considered stewardship/pledge (this pays for Father and clergy costs). If you wish it to be for something else, please indicate that with your payment (i.e. “$50 stewardship and $50 Easter donation”, “Memorial for…”, etc.).
- Make payable to “Assumption of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church”
- Mail to P.O. Box 655, Galveston, TX 77550
Online giving using your PayPal Account or a Credit/Debit Card
Click the donate button below:
- Fill in a dollar amount
- Click “make this a monthly donation” if you want this transaction to happen each month
- Select one of the two methods:
- Select “Donate with PayPal” to contribute using your PayPal account. You will be asked to log into your PayPal account to complete the transaction. Enter a note if you want to specify what the payment is for (Stewardship, tray, memorial donation, Easter donation, etc.)
- Select "Donate with a Debit or Credit Card” and enter in your credit/debit card information in the fields provided. Click on “write a note (Optional)” if you want to designate all or part of your donation for something other than stewardship.
If you want to give cash, We have pledge envelopes at the Church that you can seal, place your name and either drop in the basket or hand to a member of the council.